Saturday, May 25, 2013

Telltale Games

I bought the first Telltale Games adventure game series, Sam & Max Save the World for my PC. I loved the quirky humor and madcap antics of the detective duo.

I loved the Wallace & Gromit animated films. I was delighted to see that Telltale Games had released an episodic adventure game series featuring Wallace & Gromit.

I had played the Monkey Island series (The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, The Curse of Monkey Island, and Escape from Monkey Island) on my PC and thought that was the end of Monkey Island in 2000 until when Telltale Games released an original Monkey Island episodic adventure game series in July 2009.

Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2 are puzzle-centric adventure games which are enjoyable.

I had downloaded the first episodes of the following for free to my iPad:

Back to the Future, an original episodic series

Jurassic Park The Game, an original episodic series

I am a fan of the Vertigo comic series, Fables. That's why I am really looking forward to play the next original, episodic adventure game series, The Wolf Among Us featuring Bigby Wolf.

Happy Adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment